Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My latest project...

So, really good news here!!! A dream of mine for about 5 or 6 years now has been to write a sea kayaking guidebook to Long Island's waters. That dream is what led me to write "Canoeing and Kayaking New York". It's also what led me to develop a professional development course for educators that explores Long Island's rivers. And now, finally, the book will actually happen. As I type this, my book contract for "Paddling Long Island" is sitting right next to me. All I have to do is sign it, mail it back, and, well, write another book.

So, 50 of the best spots to paddle on and about Long Island, including NYC too. Any thoughts? Favorite spots you'd care to share? By all means, email me and let me know. I'd be happy to share my master list, which is currently upwards of 75 locations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want some spots